...clearly a thing because apparently I'm just that sporatic
(considering how busy I am right now, I don't know when they'll open again, maybe... sometime...next year(s)? haha).
Slots are not first come first serve, so please fill out a note with your request/link/description so I get an idea of what you'd like. (but please don't send me a wall of text )
Trying out something a bit different than before:
- You state the price/bribe; this is not an auction
- Bribes start from $100 (this is so I can spend a fair amount of time developing the painting and not just speed through it)
- Composition will vary depending on what you ask for and how I am inspired by your request (in the rare case I am requested to do "realistic portraits," definitely expect a bust.) I am happy to work with you during the WIP process to make sure the final WIP is to your approval.
50% upfront and 50% after you approve the final WIP. Also, please do not rush me and do not expect it to be finished fast! Thank you and I very much appreciate how patient my past commissioners have been!
- Commissions are geared towards personal/private buyers.
- I am no longer accepting restrictive commissions. I require a level of artistic freedom with your request. For example, you can let me know which things are most important / things that define your request, such as a specific necklace, object, mood, etc., but not the entire image.
- Edits policy: Since you get a chance to approve the WIP, you only get 1 week to request any edits after the finished draft is delivered. Minor edits (colors, details) will be free. Major edits (pose, bg, whole chunks) will require additional payment. After the week, any further changes will need to be renegotiated.
- I am extremely busy: I do commissions in my spare time, so it may take months for me to get to it depending on how far down you are on the list. Do not rush me. I'll get to it when I can.
wild unicorn appeared!
At the moment, PAYPAL is the default form of payment. (if you want to use something else, let me know)